Adding a new store
To add a new store, go to the Advanced Parameters > Multistore page, click on the "Add a new shop" button, and fill in the form.
- Shop name: Enter a name for your store.
- Color: From version 18.104.22.168, you can also set a different color for each of your stores. Depending on the store you are working on, the header will change color, allowing you to know at a glance what context you are in.
- Shop group: Select the store group in which you want to add the new store. You can only select one group.
- Category root: Choose the root category for your store. It can be different from the one of your default store.
- Associated categories: Select the subcategories of the selected root category that will be available in the store.
- Theme: Select a theme among those available. With this feature, each of your stores can have its own branding and layout.
You can select what data you want to import from a source store to this new store.
To import data, start by selecting the source store from which you want to import data. Then, select the data to import. By default, all data items are selected. It is recommended to import all the modules, even if it means disabling some afterward, as the front office and major parts of the back office rely on modules.